Gang Wars

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Gang Wars

Postby [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Thu, 07 Jan 2010 06:41:12 +0000

I believe that each gang should have 1 declaration of war per day. As it stands the current war system is incorrect and needs to be changed in order to stop injustices. Case in point, Gang A declares war on smaller elite GANG B for 100 kills. Knowing full in advance that smaller gang will win this war. Meanwhile Gang C come back and declares on Gang A for another, perhaps larger, war. I can see a small area of grey where 2 gangs could profit off of the current situation to keep a gang down.

Currently I get, Your gang has already reached the maximum # of 1 war per day! My idea is simple, give us each 1 declarition or make it so there is only one war per day as you've stated..that is all, thank you for your time.
[7s] Foamy Squirrel
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Gang Wars

Postby Myckaal on Thu, 07 Jan 2010 14:51:22 +0000

Yeah ... how does this work? If I can only HAVE one war per day, how is it possible for us to win the bullshit 100 kill war that people keep going with, and even though I can't redeclare, someone else can declare on us? Even though we've already had the one war per day limit. And even though it was a bullshit 100 kill war that noobies and minigangs should be doing.

Perhaps there should be other kill goals for gang wars. Like give a range from 100 to 500 in 25 or 50 kill increments. That way wars could be called for 250 or 300 or whatever. Put the payouts on a sliding scale.

And I still think there should be other types of wars that gangs could wage against each other, rather than just who can kill more of who. Maybe wars where the winning gang gets a small percentage of one of that gang's assets, chosen at random.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:59:36 +0000

[OSX] Myckaal wrote:Perhaps there should be other kill goals for gang wars. Like give a range from 100 to 500 in 25 or 50 kill increments. That way wars could be called for 250 or 300 or whatever. Put the payouts on a sliding scale.

And I still think there should be other types of wars that gangs could wage against each other, rather than just who can kill more of who. Maybe wars where the winning gang gets a small percentage of one of that gang's assets, chosen at random.

Make a whole other topic setting out these ideas, as they're good but they'll distract from this topic ;)

On the original idea, I agree with it. Gangs should have one deceleration per day, rather than one war, otherwise this stupid 'get in quick for 100 kills' thing will keep happening.
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:56:24 +0000

We should get a TOPIC with final Gang war Kills & DEATH per member, and that for both teams !

Not like now .. .. even if we win, we don't get any post in the forum .. Aoen had done it nicely in the previous version of CW ...
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Suggestions