Jail Sentence Length

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: Jail Sentence Length

Postby Rusty on Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:07:29 +0000

|7s|znalB wrote:
Sha{DD}ow wrote:Fuzzy, as a point! If sentences were only 15 for the white house, everyone would be hacking it with no real penalty. He also has a decent point about staying in jail the entire sentence, which is rare.

by no real penalty, you mean nothing besides the 3000+ energy you would have to spend every night to get 5 hacks in on the white house? And if you aren't going to stay in the whole time, whats the point of having a stupidly long sentence? I'd say that most busts occur within 5 minutes of being jailed., so instead of making someone wait 40 minutes, which is annoying, why not 10/5?

I agree with this.
You never, ever have to do the entire sentence, but if no one is online/in chat, you can stay in for a long time. To be honest, even if the jail time was lowered, most people would still be busted before it timed out, and the length of sentence means nothing to the amount of energy wasted on a failed attempt.

-- Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:08:39 +0000 --

107$ [12] wrote:Whiners, it's not broken and it works fine...

That's why its called the 'suggestions forum', not the 'bugs forum' ;)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Confuzzed on Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:40:54 +0000

|OSX|Rusty wrote:

Then maybe you should move it to the 'bugs forum'

-- Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:43:24 +0000 --

How the hell is the suggestions forum going to teach a person how to play??

as a matter of interet, how many new players want automated answer (reffering to noob threads)

People want to deal with people on a 1 on 1 basis and you know something Rusty, you taught me that when i orginally came across this site.
Confuzzed
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:40:16 +0000

Confuzzed wrote:
|OSX|Rusty wrote:

Then maybe you should move it to the 'bugs forum'

-- Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:43:24 +0000 --

How the hell is the suggestions forum going to teach a person how to play??

as a matter of interet, how many new players want automated answer (reffering to noob threads)

People want to deal with people on a 1 on 1 basis and you know something Rusty, you taught me that when i orginally came across this site.

Err, is the 2nd half of that post in the right thread? :P
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Suggestions