You've Got Mail

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: You've Got Mail

Postby Ozy {DD} on Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:22:31 +0000

don't know ask around .. I'm the one that want pop-up so others can see they have mail :P
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:51:53 +0000

[1]RiDdLe wrote:I'm with Myck ... the email pop up was the most BOTHERING thing that I've seen in this game.
Every time that I open a new tab, that insane popup was appearing.

Someone has obviously forgotten about the valentines day hearts update ;)

[OSX] Myckaal wrote:I know it must be hard to do, seeing as it's so hard to find, but you get used to it, eventually.

It would be less hard to find if it was swapped with the 'bank' icon.
See, I was just pre-emptively replying ;)
+10 spammer points for bringing his previously off topic comment on topic XD
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:47:55 +0000

Notorious [AD] wrote:Is there not already the mail alert option? Isn't that basically the same thing, except it tells only tells you that you have mail and doesn't get into specifics like from a gang member or whatever? I don't think this is necessary

Quoted because seemingly nobody other then Dan noticed it...
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:02:53 +0000

Notorious [AD] wrote:
Notorious [AD] wrote:Is there not already the mail alert option? Isn't that basically the same thing, except it tells only tells you that you have mail and doesn't get into specifics like from a gang member or whatever? I don't think this is necessary

Quoted because seemingly nobody other then Dan noticed it...

I thought that only worked on forum PMs, which were disabled, but I could be wrong. If this is true, then it looks like the admins though of a suggestion before it was suggested :P
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:36:11 +0000

Alright I guess it only does work for forum PM's. It used to work just the way Ozy wants this thing to, so I assumed it still worked. But it doesn't, so nevermind
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Suggestions