Vote for you UPDATE!

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: Vote for you UPDATE!

Postby Toast on Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:47:29 +0000

$CandyGrrl$ wrote:
i wasn't aiming for new. i was trying for something that could work, and has been ignored, "awaiting ideas". a suggestion that merits consideration. so stuff it. :P

All I read was "My ideas are better than everyone else's ideas, therefore my ideas should be implemented first and right now"
Toast

CW Profile

Postby ten on Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:13:36 +0000

Ozy {DD} wrote:I would ask to have the reset actions at the same time as the clock, instead of 10-33 seconds later.

I want an option to disable it. My PC clock works just fine.
ten

CW Profile

Postby CandyGrrl on Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:18:41 +0000

All I read was "My ideas are better than everyone else's ideas, therefore my ideas should be implemented first and right now

tbh, i don't care who gets credit for what or whose idea it is. i'd like to see the game furthered, and be more enjoyable to play. good job at further distraction from the topic at hand, though...
need you. dream you. find you. taste you. **** you. use you. scar you. break you. lose me. hate me. smash me. erase me.
CandyGrrl
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Toast on Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:51:22 +0000

$CandyGrrl$ wrote:
All I read was "My ideas are better than everyone else's ideas, therefore my ideas should be implemented first and right now

tbh, i don't care who gets credit for what or whose idea it is. i'd like to see the game furthered, and be more enjoyable to play. good job at further distraction from the topic at hand, though...

tbh I never had anything of value to add to anything, you of all people should know that ;)

Though one thing that would be nice to see is the addition of software now that hardware are working fine. In particular, my old idea about being "hidden" from all lists that are accessible through the hacking arena. Put it at like -75% CPU and -50% HD, but you're permanently "invisible" to players who use the hacking lists to do their 600 kills.

I'd set the price point at a number that is impossible for players to reach right now. Say, 25mil.
Toast

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:31:25 +0000

~7s~Light Spawn wrote:I suggest that the intent boost be doubled not that im complaining or any thing .......let's see I was thinking hacking for Hacking skill ....... a good inverse that would help with that side of raising that skill since we have hacking for IQ any bitters on this one?
and over all let the Best Cm candidate win .......seriously we need some chat enforcement ive seen to much slide or not get handled because of a timing issue

or make the intenbt boost amount. Rank dependent
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Re: Vote for your UPDATE!

Postby Rusty on Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:50:57 +0000

A separate 'Competition Ideas' (or similarly named) subforum will open soon so that you can post your ideas in it, and each can individually be criticised/supported. After some submitting, approving and general mulling of ideas the polls will open and I'll devise some sort of overcomplicated system of voting for them that takes months :P

Also, it should be 'your UPDATE' ;)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Cantseeme on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 02:59:45 +0000

Make it so that we can only declare war once a day, but participate in several depending on who has warred against us. Also, it'd be nice if an alliance feature was put in, this way every kill your alliance gets on an enemy of yours, you still get the point ;D Also, if you want to really get into detail, you could make it so that for each war your participating in, it requires at least 3 members per gang to I guess defend your gang, allowing less members to defend the districts. This way, a few little gangs could gang up on a bigger one, and one of them could swoop in and steal the district out from under them. =D
Cantseeme
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Vote for your UPDATE!

Postby Myckaal on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 05:56:49 +0000

All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Agentspades|OSX| on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:39:20 +0000

i suggest that when you level up you gain a couple of ecs or get some energy
Agentspades|OSX|
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:46:10 +0000

The voting subforum has now been set up. Please go post your ideas there! And once again, can I remind players that the usual suggestions forum will be open throughout, so if you want to put forward any new ideas it may be quicker for you to post them there, rather than wait to see if they fail in the competition or not ;)

-- Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:36:04 +0000 --

The topic continues here: viewforum.php?f=31
Please submit your ideas to that forum!
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Suggestions