Training sinkhole

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Training sinkhole

Postby [EPCI]Gatekeeper on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:46:59 +0000

I have an idea that may help to get rid of some of this inflation that is happening as well as give those with money a chance to spend it on something seeing as not many ecs hit the market lately.

What I am thinking is adding an option in the facilities that allows the players to train using cds.

This is how it would look
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Upgrade Facility Delta!

I will upgrade my (Hard Drive Space CPU Speed Bus Speed RAM) ### times.

I will upgrade my (Hard Drive Space CPU Speed Bus Speed RAM) using cd's ### times. (This will cost you 20k per training)

Upgrading Info
All training costs 5 Energy per train.
You will be charged a flat fee of 20,000 which will come out of your bank account.
Hard Drive space determines how much damage you do.
CPU Speed determines how many times you attempt to attack.
Bus speed determines how many times you connect.
RAM determines how much of the enemy's attack you block.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the person using this decides to use the training with cd's option for say 100 times, that will cost that player 2million cd's along with the cost of that facility.

This could be limited to a certain number everyday, however I like the idea of keeping it limitless, as the more that someone uses this the more money that will no longer be in the game. I would also be interested in seeing the price per train change dependant on game rank or game score.

Feel free to add any ideas that could make this better.
[EPCI]Gatekeeper

CW Profile

Re: Training sinkhole

Postby Void is a BIG FAGGOT on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:48:28 +0000

This is an awesome idea and it should be implemented. +5
Void is a BIG FAGGOT

CW Profile

Postby michaelarby on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:30:05 +0000

already suggested someting very similar to this. glad others are thinking along the same lines

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2895

i take it you're suggesting that you use credits instead of energy to train, and not both.
michaelarby
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [EPCI]Gatekeeper on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:50:43 +0000

michaelarby wrote:already suggested someting very similar to this. glad others are thinking along the same lines

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2895

i take it you're suggesting that you use credits instead of energy to train, and not both.

I am suggesting having it one or the other (using the facility we have now and adding a chance to use it with cd's as well)
[EPCI]Gatekeeper

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:49:54 +0000

An EC store by any other name still smells as sweet.
Of course I agree, the question is will the admins ;)

-- Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:07:37 +0000 --

Just realised that we already have this sort of in equipment/hardware store, where you pay money to get stats...
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Return to Suggestions