Intent System Restructure - (Jobs)

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: Intent System Restructure - (Jobs)

Postby |BAD|Matty on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 16:37:53 +0000

Great idea Junny. You put much thinking into it and I like it very much. Also the System's suggestion for descritions seems very convincing, I'm all for it. Just think of the descriptions for the Netties and the only part left will be coding. Everything else is done.

Once more - great ideas Junny and The System
|BAD|Matty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [1] RiDdLe on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 18:06:36 +0000

Sweet! Congratz Junny
[1] RiDdLe
Donator

CW Profile

Postby PaPPy on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 19:20:30 +0000

7s.The.System wrote:
Junny wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job 1: Restroom Sanitation - Intent Cost: 1 Skill Payout: .1 Job Mastered: 100 Intent
Job 2: Coffee Boy - Intent Cost: 2 Skill Payout: .25 Job Mastered: 250 Intent
Job 3: Inventory - Intent Cost: 5 Skill Payout: 1 Job Mastered: 750 Intent
Job 4: Bag Boy - Intent Cost: 5 Skill Payout: 1.5 Job Mastered: 2500 Intent
Job 5: Cashier - Intent Cost: 5 Skill Payout: 2.5 Job Mastered: 5000 Intent
Job 6: Accounting - Intent Cost: 5 Skill Payout: 5 Job Mastered: 10000 Intent
Job 7: Manager - Intent Cost: 5 Skill Payout: 6.5 Job Mastered: 15000 Intent
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about some tweaking of the job names and descriptions in keeping with the game story. I only had time to think of some descriptions for Hackers. Some else should come up with the descriptions for white hat jobs.

Job 1: High school key logger
Description: Try to install a hardware key logger on a teacher's computer without getting caught. If you complete this task, all of your two friends will envy you and the jocks might stop flushing your head down the toilet. Don't worry, girls still won't notice you.
Job 2: Library screen peek
Description: Try to sneak a peek at other peoples passwords at your town library without being noticed. Once you get their passwords, you can post them on your favorite, though lame, company forum and make one more friend.
Job 3: Coffee shop wifi sniffing
Description: Can you sit there in the corner and steal some passwords before anyone notices that you haven't bought any coffee? This time you can post those in the company formus for some real respect.
Job 4: Clone HDD at rival company
Description: Try to convince your friend at a rival company to let you clone an executive's hard drive. That friend from the internet cafe could pay off if you can get some of his company's secrets. The company forums listed this job specifically for you. Wonder if they are grooming you for something much bigger?
Job 5: Launch a DOS attack
Description: Use some morons unsecured wifi net to attack a rival company's web services. All of those passwords and MACs that you have been stealing might pay off here. Hurry up, cause your buddies in the forums are waiting to see that site go down.
Job 6: Infect rivals with email virus
Description: Can you get in, shut down the antivirus server and get that virus in all their inboxes before the admins notice? Tomorrow morning will be hell for those guys, so many people getting spammed with fluffy kitten pictures. The virus came from a shadey friend in the company forum who is known for making some seriously scary wares.
Job 7: Execute botnet attack on rivals
Description: Try to put the fluffy kitten botnet to work on another company. What could be more fun; shut down the network of a small rival while framing your larger rival for the attack! The company forums are buzzing over this one, get it done fast and someone high up might notice you.
Job 8: Take over and ransom an oil tanker
Description: Crack into the encrypted sattelite network, spoof connections from corporate headquarters, rewrite the subroutines controling the ballast tanks, make a phone call to their CEO. Try to persuade that oil company to pay up or get sunk. This job will put you in management. From here on, it will be you listing the jobs in the company forum.
Job 9: Crash stock exchange
Description: Use your company resources like a conductor to orchestrate a complete financial take down of your client's choice of country. This job is complete control, you are the man.. if you can pull it off.

I like your names better than his. much more computer related than bag boy and cashier
PaPPy

CW Profile

Postby Void is a BIG FAGGOT on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 19:32:41 +0000

I agree, his names are much better, I rather something like that be used.
Void is a BIG FAGGOT

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:08:22 +0000

Nice exposé ... but what a waste of time to code all this, when all that has to be done is fix the last two Jobs payout amount ! (=> 10 seconds work)

And maybe change the reward amount .. 25 stats is nothing, not even worth the wasted time to click on the silly button !

I've been here for at least 205 days out of the 210 days I have now & what do I get for all my time spend on Job => peanuts ...

Intent Skill: 10,961.269 => 438 Boosts => 10,950 Stats => 2.70 % of my total stats. F
or some, 11k stats is a lot, well you know what to do then, log on every 4 to 5 hours till you have the 50 intent bar, then rest a little longer.

So if you don't intend to change the reward payout ... don't even bother wasting you time now on this, we have other REAL problems here ...

My 2 jolly cents ..

:ugeek: zy

PS: Since it's Junny => -1 :lol:
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Void is a BIG FAGGOT on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:02:03 +0000

BUMP BUMP BUMP... This Topic shall not be ignored!
Void is a BIG FAGGOT

CW Profile

Postby I Am K88 on Tue, 20 Jul 2010 01:42:28 +0000

You have my total approval.

TOP SUGGESTION
I Am K88

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Suggestions