GOOD or BAD Alignment

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

GOOD or BAD Alignment

Postby The.System.is.HUNG on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 16:52:36 +0000

GOOD or BAD Alignment:

The choice of Hacker or Netguard is only the alignment of the character and has nothing to do with how a character plays. For now if you start an account and get unlucky enough to become a netguard all you loose is the free End of week ECs. Nothing else changes.

How about different menus and goals for the different alignments? Net guards get goals specifically for anti hacker work. Hackers get goals and menus tailored for doin bad stuff.

This wouldn't have to be a big change, just the look of the menus and some simple descriptions for jobs and pc hacking.

Why would a guardian of the net want to hack someones bank account?

Hackers might like to be in Gangs but Netguards might like to work for Corperations. Cyber Gangs versus Security Companies.

What do you think?
The.System.is.HUNG
Donator

CW Profile

Re: GOOD or BAD Alignment

Postby PaPPy on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 19:45:42 +0000

oh thought u were asking which gang i liked better
PaPPy

CW Profile

Re: GOOD or BAD Alignment

Postby theoneandonlyCire on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:59:25 +0000

Agreed, though I know people don't usually like makeovers, I think the change would be pleasant. It would put more of a barrier between hackers and net guards, which I think there needs to be, seeing as we're enemies.
Though changing gangs to security companies for net guards might not work, since gangs are mixed. That much should stay the same I think. Otherwise, nice suggestion.
theoneandonlyCire

CW Profile

Return to Suggestions