My Suggestions

Have a good idea? Post it here and you may see it implemented.

Re: My Suggestions

Postby 5iM on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:35:00 +0000

#3 sounds like a completely different game, which does not have to replace this one. but id play it for sure... DO IT MARK!!
5iM
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Andi on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:51:59 +0000

After a fast read over your message:

Your right about it. But: This game as you know it will remain like it is, with improvements that won't affect the way it is played now.. I mean not throwing away players efforts and strategies to play the game.
CW is faulty by design. Changing it dramatically isn't worth it. Some kinda like it this way.

I'm already working on a new game, from scratch with a powerful and highly-scalable framework + MVC, built on standards and etc. (those in the field understand what I'm saying). The way CW was build doesn't fit with some ideas I have. Not to mention that this CW doesn't work on PHP 5.3. Also it was build as an adaptation of a game with a different theme.

Whatever is possible* I will do into CW to make it as good as I can do it. When it will be ready some bonuses will be given to those who played CW for a certain time.
BUT (also) this game will never be reseted again unless there won't be players to play it anymore which might lead to closing.

Recaping, CW will be improved as much I can think of making it enjoyable for everyone. A new version will be developed to accommodate it with the new technologies, with a game-play based on the same theme with more realistically features and a much better player interaction. This is the long term plan. When this will be online you'll get more details about migration and all that for those interested.

This is late for me (4 am with no sleep today) but I hope you get the idea. I enjoy developing this game and also working to provide a better solution for the future of NeoCW.

*possible = meaning I won't rewrite the most part of the game
Andi
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 08:53:02 +0000

Andi +1

I think you have a great middle answer for us all, Keep but with improvements this version and make a new better one to come !

Mark +1

I like your theme, I'm not at all in the hacking field, so I do live by those movie idea only ..
But the fun of finding ways to unlock things is appealing for me !

I hope your two ways will one day be one !
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Suggestions