Development Team

Here is where admin and staff can post updates to appear on the front page. You can still comment.

Re: Development Team

Postby Diseased Violence on Thu, 04 Oct 2012 20:55:59 +0000

Legendary Hat wrote:I'm sorry Andi, but this is fucking ridiculous. It's been MONTHS since the last update, which was as simple as new equipment back in MARCH. It's now September. I don't give a **** what you're working on, it's complete bullshit to essentially abandon this game for so long with no attempts at doing anything to stabilize or enhance the CW experience since the reset. Clearly your response to people who feel the way I do is "don't like it? leave" because that's exactly what has happened to well over half of the community we once cherished here. The community was everything in this game, but the giant middle finger that has been given to us basically since Orsm took over is a very telling sign that you guys don't care about us at all (I understand Lyn didn't give a **** about us other then our money either, but he at least RAN this site and didn't leave it at a stand still) and simply are trying to make your 5 bucks a month off the idiots that still dish it out.

If you're incapable of/too busy to be running a site, which your track record would indicate you are, sell it to someone who can run a site. I realize this comment will be ignored or deleted, and that only further proves my point that this game management is horrendous and this game will never turn around

what this bastard said, tho its october now
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby killsometime on Thu, 11 Oct 2012 01:15:32 +0000

Good luck and have fun all i got to say
killsometime
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sun, 28 Oct 2012 13:51:14 +0000

how is someone able to have fun? i can understand that necro's like this but im not banging on some dead shit..

find yourself another game, send me a mail if you're playing something else im interested :p or fb add me Dan Verton
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby 323ghost on Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:35:08 +0000

Legendary Hat wrote:I'm sorry Andi, but this is fucking ridiculous. It's been MONTHS since the last update, which was as simple as new equipment back in MARCH. It's now September. I don't give a **** what you're working on, it's complete bullshit to essentially abandon this game for so long with no attempts at doing anything to stabilize or enhance the CW experience since the reset. Clearly your response to people who feel the way I do is "don't like it? leave" because that's exactly what has happened to well over half of the community we once cherished here. The community was everything in this game, but the giant middle finger that has been given to us basically since Orsm took over is a very telling sign that you guys don't care about us at all (I understand Lyn didn't give a **** about us other then our money either, but he at least RAN this site and didn't leave it at a stand still) and simply are trying to make your 5 bucks a month off the idiots that still dish it out.

If you're incapable of/too busy to be running a site, which your track record would indicate you are, sell it to someone who can run a site. I realize this comment will be ignored or deleted, and that only further proves my point that this game management is horrendous and this game will never turn around

ok im not a donator... but have played for yrs... back b4 the "neo" was put on here... back when it was cyber-wars true i was mia for a long time but when i was able to come back the original site was gone up for sale. i lost everything lvls, weapons, gang status.... and now to start over to a site that seems to work decently even tho i never see anyone on (apparently cause they gave up on waiting for updates) i cant even get accepted by a gang for 3 reasons. 1. low lvl.... 2. young life (seen as a passer by that will abandon) and most agravating of all 3. owners or members able to accept gang request no longer get on due to lack of attention to site....

true i said i dont donate to the site... BUT... this scenario thats going on with the site is why i dont... like... one day i have some extra cash... and i donate... next day site shuts down and goes up for sale.... i might as well go on ebay buy a mail order bride from someone with a 12% feed back
323ghost
Donator

CW Profile

Previous

Return to News and Updates