Changing layout has funny effect in chat

If you think you've found a bug, post it here.

Changing layout has funny effect in chat

Postby Rusty on Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:04:58 +0000

Damn, thought I'd be the first one here to post a bug, but 9 others were faster...
Anyway, very trivial so I don't expect it to be fixed for a long time (or possibly ever), but when you change your layout, it doesn't change on any pages that you already have open. Now, before you say no s***, Sherlock, that's not the bug ;) However, the box at the bottom of chat does refresh, so you get an awkward different coloured box at the bottom of it. (I'm sure I'll find a better bug to report soon, but in my 10 mins of playing so far this is the best I could get XD)
Any way of making it so that it doesn't take effect on that bit until you manually refresh the page?
Edit: Found a better one. When you click on 'list gangs', the title at the top says 'Current families' instead of 'Current Gangs'. (not much better, I'll try harder)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Re: Changing layout has funny effect in chat

Postby Orsm on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:30:33 +0000

Once you change your layout refresh the pages you have open :)
As for the gang bug this has been resolved
Orsm
Admin

CW Profile

Return to Bug Reports