Why

"The Kitchen" (As in, if you cant stand the heat, stay out of)

Why

Postby Diseased Violence on Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:11:24 +0000

is the suggestion part closed and locked up ready for...?
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Why

Postby Phildo on Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:46:21 +0000

It will be opened after the first week.
Phildo

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 01:40:08 +0000

Suggesting things in a brand new opened game? Where's the need? If it was a good enough suggestion it would have been implemented now :P Actually I think it will be because most of the suggestions will be 'turn it back the old way', so this blocks the moaning for the first week XD
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:02:33 +0000

Where's the need?

You fucking kidding me? You seriously think this game will go around just bcos it got a reset? Everything got a cap on it, no interest.. I'm not saying that the reset was bad, but adding a new weapon system, adding cap's and cutting the interest won't help getting players interested in the game.. Ok, they may have some good updates up their sleeves and i really hope so, bcos at this point there is nothing interesting about this game.. For a new player that wasnt here before the reset it may seem like a ok game, but for those who played before, its only downers except the ability to gain a bigger rank but thats about it... Therefore the suggestion thread should be up and going so we could make suggestion for the game, not complaining about the game.. And MY OPINION is that there should be a locked section where admin/staff or what ever post what they are working/planning to work on so they make the game look a lot less dead than it does...
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:18:34 +0000

NPC 107 wrote:Therefore the suggestion thread should be up and going so we could make suggestion for the game, not complaining about the game

Well, seeing as the rest of you post was:
NPC 107 wrote:Where's the need?

You fucking kidding me? You seriously think this game will go around just bcos it got a reset? Everything got a cap on it, no interest.. I'm not saying that the reset was bad, but adding a new weapon system, adding cap's and cutting the interest won't help getting players interested in the game.. Ok, they may have some good updates up their sleeves and i really hope so, bcos at this point there is nothing interesting about this game.. For a new player that wasnt here before the reset it may seem like a ok game, but for those who played before, its only downers except the ability to gain a bigger rank but thats about it...

which IMO looks like one hell of a big moan, you can see why the admins locked it ;)
NPC 107 wrote:And MY OPINION is that there should be a locked section where admin/staff or what ever post what they are working/planning to work on so they make the game look a lot less dead than it does...

Nice suggestion. Post it again when the forum opens.
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Orsm on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 03:20:53 +0000

Suggestions are locked until we are ready to take suggestions.
Quit your moaning
Orsm
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:05:30 +0000

Yeah, i'm a moaner... a big fucking moaner...... :!: :!: :!: :!:
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:18:57 +0000

As this is the anything goes forum, I assume your still allowed to moan and suggest things here :P
Although they won't get noticed either XD

Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Player Unknown on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:58:59 +0000

lawl i love this thread xD not many are moaning as of yet
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sun, 20 Dec 2009 01:08:50 +0000

Smuggs wrote:not many are moaning as of yet

+1 moan

Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Player Unknown on Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:04:49 +0000

Rusty wrote:
Smuggs wrote:not many are moaning as of yet

+1 moan

+1 on my list xD
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Return to Anything Goes