UP2

This forum is to keep you informed of bug fixes and small game changes. Nuff said

Re: UP2

Postby Andi on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:58:07 +0000

i don't find it useful, pappy. by the time you click to bust out someone they can be busted out. idk about you guys but i've never spent more than 2-3 seconds to bust someone out. So from the page generation until you bust someone out it's not enough timeframe to do an AJAX refresh of the list.
Andi
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:45:54 +0000

Aoen wrote:no. what.. you want to bust him out in the last second or what? i don't think there is anyone staring at that page waiting... idk what. if you do, you have a problem :)

Ok, maybe not the jailed users page but it would definitely be useful on the jail chat page you are forced to view when in jail.
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby Blanz on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:29:33 +0000

Aoen wrote:i don't find it useful, pappy. by the time you click to bust out someone they can be busted out. idk about you guys but i've never spent more than 2-3 seconds to bust someone out. So from the page generation until you bust someone out it's not enough timeframe to do an AJAX refresh of the list.

well, maybe some people want to have the jailed hackers page always open and have it update automatically, rather than being forced to manually refresh every time they want to find out if someone is in jail.
Blanz

CW Profile

Postby [7s] nemovc on Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:12:41 +0000

it seems to me, you live your life, like a candle that needs 75 energy to rent a more effecient production line...

it seems to me, that this is probably a bug...

otherwise, these updates are full of win!
[7s] nemovc
Donator

CW Profile

Previous

Return to Site Updates