Useless News

This forum is for user generated news, for the people by the people!

Useless News

Postby Puppet Master on Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:58:21 +0000

Alright so Smuggs is gone. Well for abusing powers...

Myk enters into the top ten and is set on holding a position in the top ten.

Congrats Myk.

The new update to the stats page.

There is now a Graphical User interface looking type of display now.

Users view the stats in larger numbers and with pictures of the respective computer parts to the left of the score.

Your regular scores are at the bottom of the page. To view transfers, and hack logs you need to click the respective tabs in between your stats and scores. You can also view your notepad. Which has been wiped and is now a clean slate.

Alright this was a quick news set. I will add more once my Calculus HW is done.

Thank you for listening to the neoCW news

brought to you in part of

cmsrandomnessINC.

UPDATE*********************8**888888**************\

news will be posted every 2 weeks. or bi-monthly which ever comes first.
Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Re: Useless News

Postby Ozy {DD} on Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:23:19 +0000

lol .. good thing I had read it while on the toilet ... was useful for cleaning up ...

He left because he didn't like Andi's lack of work ... (His words, not mine)

It would be nice if you asked help of the other News guys, before posting it here .. but congrats on the effort !
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Fri, 29 Oct 2010 04:39:32 +0000

ShOzbot {DD} wrote:lol .. good thing I had read it while on the toilet ... was useful for cleaning up ...

He left because he didn't like Andi's lack of work ... (His words, not mine)

It would be nice if you asked help of the other News guys, before posting it here .. but congrats on the effort !

We preaty much cover different parts of news. It is not weather we consult each other it is when we decide to post news.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:20:23 +0000

Well, I was hoping the New's section would be more active.. You're 3 reporters and all you come up with is "useless news"
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 03:28:28 +0000

Dicki Vake wrote:Well, I was hoping the New's section would be more active.. You're 3 reporters and all you come up with is "useless news"

Well because a news article was demanded by a few people and we are saving our big weekly news for the end of the week................ daily updated news will always be short and probably by just one of us.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:36:11 +0000

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:Well because a news article was demanded by a few people and we are saving our big weekly news for the end of the week................ daily updated news will always be short and probably by just one of us.

Well
Smuggs on Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:16:29 +0000 wrote:cms, Numb, and Dwarf are all the new news reporters. I hope to see great news as well as I assume everyone else.

So in 2 weeks you guys apparently have posted daily updated news 2 times, that's a lack of 12 days. And where is the big weekly news you're talking about? I'm assuming a fucking paper get posted by the day.
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:01:03 +0000

Dicki Vake wrote:
cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:Well because a news article was demanded by a few people and we are saving our big weekly news for the end of the week................ daily updated news will always be short and probably by just one of us.

Well
Smuggs on Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:16:29 +0000 wrote:cms, Numb, and Dwarf are all the new news reporters. I hope to see great news as well as I assume everyone else.

So in 2 weeks you guys apparently have posted daily updated news 2 times, that's a lack of 12 days. And where is the big weekly news you're talking about? I'm assuming a fucking paper get posted by the day.

You do know we are still in a mess accumulating things and working on other things. We can not make everyone happy. We will get things done when we can. and if you have not noticed we have posted mroe than 2 times already... Plus we will start the weekly news when our current mess/job is done with.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 23:05:02 +0000

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:You do know we are still in a mess accumulating things and working on other things. We can not make everyone happy. We will get things done when we can. and if you have not noticed we have posted mroe than 2 times already... Plus we will start the weekly news when our current mess/job is done with.

Things? You sure do a lot of things compared to that you are a news reporter not reporting any news.

I'm not asking you to make me happy, but I quote again: "cms, Numb, and Dwarf are all the new news reporters." and out of 3 reporters I actually expect news.

Show me more than 2 threads that are containing news. (Quick News and Useless News, GREAT JOB)

Mess/job? Only thing I've seen is that some of you splitted the "pappy vs andi" thread into several threads causing even more mess.
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Puppet Master on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 23:30:14 +0000

Dicki Vake wrote:

cmsjr123-Puppet Master wrote:You do know we are still in a mess accumulating things and working on other things. We can not make everyone happy. We will get things done when we can. and if you have not noticed we have posted mroe than 2 times already... Plus we will start the weekly news when our current mess/job is done with.

Things? You sure do a lot of things compared to that you are a news reporter not reporting any news.

I'm not asking you to make me happy, but I quote again: "cms, Numb, and Dwarf are all the new news reporters." and out of 3 reporters I actually expect news.

Show me more than 2 threads that are containing news. (Quick News and Useless News, GREAT JOB)

Mess/job? Only thing I've seen is that some of you splitted the "pappy vs andi" thread into several threads causing even more mess.

LOL there wasn't a "we" in the splitting og forums. We are independent forum moderators also......

We get news out when we can. You can't rush news. We will output news whenever it is possible. If there isnt anything newsworthy then there is no news got it.
Puppet Master
Global Mod

CW Profile

Return to Unofficial CW News