Exploitable DDays

Talk about anything you want here.

Exploitable DDays

Postby Enginn on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 04:39:05 +0000

I was thinking about this, if you list a DDay/s right before the reset and have it 2 hours. Make it something no one will buy it at and wait for it to be returned. You should be able to exploit and get free DDays. This isn't confirmed or tried, but I might try it if I won't get jail time for trying it.
Enginn
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Exploitable DDays

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 04:52:15 +0000

You won't get the energy bonus, I thought of this, tried it and found it to be useful to storing ddays until you can be active and get the fullest out of your ddays
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Phildo on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 04:57:37 +0000

This exploit was fixed a long time ago... you can't post your last d-day on the market.
Phildo

CW Profile

Postby [1]Savage Wolf on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 05:06:39 +0000

Ummmm.... Enginn, -ANY- use of exploits is prohibited by the TOS... Even talking about exploiting one could get you into trouble.

This particular exploit should be fixed, however. Just be careful and don't just go posting any exploits you see or think you see in open forums. Mail Orsm or Aoen and they'll either fix it or tell you it's already fixed.

*Edit* I cannot figure out why my text is larger and darker than normal, I think the font is mixed up... I cannot figure out how to fix it.
[1]Savage Wolf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Orsm on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:05:46 +0000

LMAO

Go for it

LOCKED!
Orsm
Admin

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:25:40 +0000

Post locked message for new players sake: If you find any exploits within the game (rather than annoying little bugs), please mail the admins (ID 1, 2 and probably more as the game grows) immediately and go to chat and shout really loudly in hope that an admin finds you :P Note that admins often wear a 'cloak' and don't appear visible in chat, yet can read all PMs, so if you want to know if an admin is in chat PM yourself in big capital letters saying you need an admin ;) Then explain the situation to them
Do not post the intricate details of the bug in the forums, because some characters on CW will go out and do the bug. DO NOT even think about posting the details of the bug in chat for all to see when an admin isn't around, because they could take this as you spreading the bug rather than trying to report it, and you can find yourself banned.
Oh, and 99% of all thinkable exploits will have been tried by us in the old CW, so the exploit you thought of has probably been tried before ;) The most likely place you'll find one is in a recent update.
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Return to General Chat