Should players have the option?

Talk about anything you want here.

Should players have the option as to which players get staff and other positions of power?

Yes
31%
No
42%
Yes, but not markeh
28%

Total votes : 36

Re: Should players have the option?

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:36:23 +0000

What about a staff member from each region nominated by orsm ?
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Diseased Violence on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:15:37 +0000

Insane {WU} Dwarf wrote:What about a staff member from each region nominated by orsm ?

What about letting Orsm him self deal with this?
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:12:36 +0000

Actually thats an extremely good point DV. Why are we discussing this, when it really isn't anything to do with us. As to be frank, if CW was a full democracy nothing would work. So kinda pointless thread ?
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:43:20 +0000

Insane {WU} Dwarf wrote:Actually thats an extremely good point DV. Why are we discussing this, when it really isn't anything to do with us. As to be frank, if CW was a full democracy nothing would work. So kinda pointless thread ?

Not true. Discussion is good, and orsm does sometimes listen to our rants and mindless banter ;)

-- Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:44:19 +0000 --

Also, now that it has been announced, I can say that it probably did have some sway over orsm's decisions (though I'm not him so I'm not 100% sure ;)), so it was very useful.
This topic is now academic in nature. Should it be deleted or kept open?
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby [7s]Light Spawn on Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:31:30 +0000

|TMz|Confuzzed is |DoA| wrote:
~7s~Light Spawn wrote:With this said i nominate Myself and myself alone .......Cm or staff Cast your votes.......Seriously great idea we allways get some ...... well people that really dont
Deserve it so we need more active staff sorta like skip that stayed in chat but isnt afraid to get in personal situations and pick the situation over friends make the right choice

Since you are "nominating" yourself i already know you are wrong for the job
I only nominate my self because i have heard that i would be good nothing about my ego or anything of for that matter i dont think i can do the job better than any one
[7s]Light Spawn
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:46:48 +0000

~7s~ZuluZatoichi wrote:
|TMz|Confuzzed is |DoA| wrote:
~7s~Light Spawn wrote:With this said i nominate Myself and myself alone .......Cm or staff Cast your votes.......Seriously great idea we allways get some ...... well people that really dont
Deserve it so we need more active staff sorta like skip that stayed in chat but isnt afraid to get in personal situations and pick the situation over friends make the right choice

Since you are "nominating" yourself i already know you are wrong for the job
I only nominate my self because i have heard that i would be good nothing about my ego or anything of for that matter i dont think i can do the job better than any one

I agree with you LS !!
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:17:54 +0000

Well too bad. Polls closed so there's no need to defend yourself anymore :P
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Previous

Return to General Chat