WAAAR!

Talk about anything you want here.

WAAAR!

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 05:09:28 +0000

[OSX] Myckaal - 17:30:55 I figure that since I can't get DD to fight a real war, I'll just declare an open war on them ....

For those who have yet to heard, a public declaration of war is declared. This war has no time limit, it has no rewards, all it has is death, and a lot of it coming. We will see DD crumble!
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Re: WAAAR!

Postby Lady Of DoA~s Lake on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 05:13:43 +0000

poor sad Jealous souls <3
Lady Of DoA~s Lake
Donator

CW Profile

Postby {DD}Rogue on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 06:23:38 +0000

*shivers in my boots* :o
{DD}Rogue
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 06:26:17 +0000

loooool

The more you ask for one, the less you'll get it ... I don't care for "War Beggars !!"
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:12:01 +0000

We've beaten you every time we've fought you, so I'm not sure where the "jealousy" is that Anni was muttering about. And if Rogue's shaking in his boots and assless chaps, that would explain the earthquake that went through Northern America a bit ago. And no one has been begging for it, Oz. We've been calling you out. We've smacked your gang down from day one, and I can understand if you're afraid to add another loss to us to the list. But this truce war you've signed with BAD to hide from the rest of the gangs is just sad. It's not just that you're afraid to war us, it's that you're afraid to war anyone that you can't beat .... which is pretty well every other gang around .....

DD shows their true form, hiding from a fight, content to play the huggleWars version of the game.

You won't play with the rest of us? Then we'll come play with you.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:41:59 +0000

[OSX] Myckaal wrote:And no one has been begging for it, Oz.

LoooL

Hell yes, you haven't stopped ... since we are the Biggest gang around .. that's all you cowards want !!
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:37:36 +0000

Biggest? Oh ... you mean have the most members. Yes, you do. What's your point? It your own fault that you've taken on so many members that you have to hide from any real wars. What you're saying is is that your gang is big and weak. This rarely leads to a positive end in the food chain.

Cut your crew in half, and we'll still want a piece of both sides.

Or ... you could remain bloated and unable to successfully war, and keep gaining the reputation of being a bunch of pansies.

Either way. It's simple. You've been playing patty-cake with BAD. There are a few other crews that would like to play, too. Don't be scared. Or are you not only too big, but too small, too? Can't DD compete?
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:28:51 +0000

Finally, some drama in CW...
This should be interesting to watch pan out. May the best gang win ;)

And on a slightly more boring note, can you remember to keep away from personal insults (personal comments and gang insults are both fine though :P).
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby |OSX|Purple Nerple|DbD| on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:46:25 +0000

Ozy {DD} wrote:
Hell yes, you haven't stopped ... since we are the Biggest gang around .. that's all you cowards want !!

Wait....so you guys are the ones in the pussy truce war, afraid to fight any other gang, and somehow we're cowards? The logic in that is perplexing me...
|OSX|Purple Nerple|DbD|
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:43:56 +0000

*wonders if BAD didn't have any honor, would they be able to defeat DD whenever they wanted?* .... I'm pretty sure TMz will be able to kill DD in a Gang War, atleast if they get caught in a losing war, no one left their gang to rejoin it later on.

Which brings me to this question:

In the past, after all those members left the gang, why did you take them back?
If I was in DD at that time, I would've have been flipping shit that you could let people leave and join whenever they would please.
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Ozy {DD} on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:03:15 +0000

|OSX| Fear Itself wrote:and somehow we're cowards? The logic in that is perplexing me...

For sure .. aren't you the ones that with your tiny gang wants the easy kill rate vs a bigger gang ??

So if you guys had any cojones at all .. you would take in more members and then you wouldn't be cowards !

For us, we aren't in a hurry to war ... Long Term Victory ... in case you guys had forgotten !!

So enjoy your rampage ...

:D zy
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

Postby valtam on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:31:25 +0000

DD as a whole never gave a toss about all this shit. DD has always been content at sitting on the sidelines, watching everybody else waste theire energy on completely meaningless efforts. As far as I'm concerned, this hasn't changed. DD STILL doesn't give a toss about your tears, but by all means, keep killing us over and over and over again. The only thing you waste, is your energy - while we keep spending it where it matters.

And while Ozy did not previously physically own DD, the DD in front of you now is filled with the same people, so it's still pretty much the same gang - give and take a few members here and there.

Why is all the hate placed on DD alone, anyway? I must have missed something very vital somewhere, but BAD is just asmuch a part of this as we are, share some rage with them aswell, eh? Kill all of them over and over and over again aswell, the more energy wasted, the better we are off in the long run!
valtam

CW Profile

Postby Phildo on Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:26:12 +0000

Pointless thread is pointless.
Phildo

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Sat, 20 Feb 2010 01:45:06 +0000

Ozy {DD} wrote:
So if you guys had any cojones at all .. you would take in more members and then you wouldn't be cowards !

I think we are 3rd or 4th largest gang ftr
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby TICSexMonster on Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:57:37 +0000

valtam wrote:DD as a whole never gave a toss about all this shit. DD has always been content at sitting on the sidelines, watching everybody else waste theire energy on completely meaningless efforts. As far as I'm concerned, this hasn't changed. DD STILL doesn't give a toss about your tears, but by all means, keep killing us over and over and over again. The only thing you waste, is your energy - while we keep spending it where it matters.

And while Ozy did not previously physically own DD, the DD in front of you now is filled with the same people, so it's still pretty much the same gang - give and take a few members here and there.

Why is all the hate placed on DD alone, anyway? I must have missed something very vital somewhere, but BAD is just asmuch a part of this as we are, share some rage with them aswell, eh? Kill all of them over and over and over again aswell, the more energy wasted, the better we are off in the long run!

second statement is WRONG! DD was filled with respected players before the reset, now, it's filled with noobs or as ozy calls them 'new members'

my 0.02€ : those 'new members' are just there so that ozy can call us cowards.
TICSexMonster
Donator

CW Profile

Next

Return to General Chat