Postby jinius on Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:07:40 +0000

*Hugs DD*

I wuv youuuu!
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

Re: WAAAR!

Postby Diseased Violence on Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:01:58 +0000

Mark wrote:I just think it's sad you've taken the name of an old gang that you previously didn't own. Tried to use the reputation of it to build yourself up. Yet somehow managed to ruin the reputation of it and turned "{DD}" from a respected gang into a bunch of quitting pussies.

+1
Diseased Violence
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sun, 21 Feb 2010 01:53:51 +0000

[OSX]Diseased Violence wrote:
Mark wrote:I just think it's sad you've taken the name of an old gang that you previously didn't own. Tried to use the reputation of it to build yourself up. Yet somehow managed to ruin the reputation of it and turned "{DD}" from a respected gang into a bunch of quitting pussies.

+1

It's not often I agree with both marky and DV in the same post...

Phildo [7s77s7s7s7s7s] wrote:Pointless thread is pointless.

Phildo not a fan of gang banter? ;) IMO we need more threads like this. It makes a change from the usual suggestions, spam and rusty bashing :P
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby |BAD|Matty on Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:27:54 +0000

Right... I feel it's time to take a stand in this one.

First, let me explain how the deal with DD was made and when. Remember the time just after the reset? When everyone was warring everyone? There were only a few people in the game who had stats high enough to be killing everyone else. And they grouped in two gangs as far as i remember - [1] and 7s. We had one war that we actually won with [1], but that's that. So we thought: why not give both DD and BAD a chance to win wars? This is how it all got started.

DD was the same size as everyone else at the time and I haven't seen anyone bitching about our war.

Some of you call us cowards. Let me remind you something. Remember the time before reset? Every single one of you have been hiding at one time or another in a war with an inactive gang. Of corse, you'll say "no", "we were fighting real wars". Yes, in competitions or if they were arranged or when the news of the imminent reset arrived.

Myck said he wants to prove something to DD. I still have no idea what. That they have too many members? That's obvious.

But put yourself in Ozy's or mine position. Try to imagine that you own/co-own the weakest gangs in the game (that's undoubtful for both DD and BAD). Wouldn't you all try to keep your members save? To create some opportunity for them? Of course we could war anyone at anytime. The question is "what for"?

I don't hold any personal grudges against any of you. But it seems to me that you're all yupping like puppies around a fucking tree that you want to piss on but someone's pushing you away.
|BAD|Matty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:00:06 +0000

|BAD|Matty wrote:Right... I feel it's time to take a stand in this one.

First, let me explain how the deal with DD was made and when. Remember the time just after the reset? When everyone was warring everyone? There were only a few people in the game who had stats high enough to be killing everyone else. And they grouped in two gangs as far as i remember - [1] and 7s. We had one war that we actually won with [1], but that's that. So we thought: why not give both DD and BAD a chance to win wars? This is how it all got started.

DD was the same size as everyone else at the time and I haven't seen anyone bitching about our war.

Some of you call us cowards. Let me remind you something. Remember the time before reset? Every single one of you have been hiding at one time or another in a war with an inactive gang. Of corse, you'll say "no", "we were fighting real wars". Yes, in competitions or if they were arranged or when the news of the imminent reset arrived.

Myck said he wants to prove something to DD. I still have no idea what. That they have too many members? That's obvious.

But put yourself in Ozy's or mine position. Try to imagine that you own/co-own the weakest gangs in the game (that's undoubtful for both DD and BAD). Wouldn't you all try to keep your members save? To create some opportunity for them? Of course we could war anyone at anytime. The question is "what for"?

There are so many points where you are off, Matty, so let me just touch on a few of them ....

On Inactive wars before reset - Have you forgotten who I am? Did it slip your mind that I was on the front line of active wars before reset? If I recall correctly, that was how the fight between DbD and BAD started. You guys were in your little patty-cake war, hiding from other gangs because you were to big to fight a real war. Bio and I started making waves about inactive wars being no fun or challenge and ALL of you ran fucking scared. ALL of you. BAD was afraid of war for years, content to sit, bloated, in their inactive war. Things changed after the 72 hour limit was instituted. Things got fun.

After reset - As soon as there were gangs, it makes sense that that's when the wars began again. And no one said you HAD to join a gang, anyway. Being in one means that wars are going to come. Some of us joined one gang or another to transfer the funds to start our own gangs, without breaking the market with low-cost transfers. We then left that gang and formed the new one. We decided to go with the name we had just before the reset to make for an easy transition. And we knew wars were coming .... we prepared for them. And now, after reset, BAD and DD have found a way, once again, to play patty-cake war. I am saddened by what the two of you have become as gangs.

Weak gangs - There are different forms and degrees of weakness. DD is too big to wage war without having the numbers work horribly against them, and BAD is .... scared to be open for war. The rest of the gangs are doing their own thing. Several of us sit, without a gang war, for days at a time. Bad and DD are acting weak.

I don't hold any personal grudges against any of you. But it seems to me that you're all yupping like puppies around a fucking tree that you want to piss on but someone's pushing you away

More like wolves barking and gathering around a hole that a juicy rabbit has run for it's life to hide in.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:06:37 +0000

"DD and BAD are both too afraid/weak to war other gangs" "No we're not" "Yes you are" "I know you are but what am I!"
/thread
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby jinius on Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:11:52 +0000

Wow... you can WHINE!

I'm impressed at just how personally you're taking this BAD/DD thing... and I for one want to keep it going, for no other reason than to see you waste so much time and effort crying. This is the funniest thing ever!!! :D

Long Live BAD and DD!

Lmfao!
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:28:02 +0000

Whine? How is calling both of you fail-gangs out whining? You're the ones hiding, not us. You little cowards cry "whining" every time someone calls you out on it. I guess you babies aren't ready to leave kindergarten, yet. Maybe some day you'll be ready to play with the bigger boys.

And I think it's funny, too. Sad, too ... but mostly funny. Which is why I keep calling both of you out on it.

Come play with the rest of us .....
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby jinius on Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:41:27 +0000

Why don't you go and tell your Mommy on us?

Or stamp your feet real hard whilst shouting 'It's not fair! I want things MY way!'

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

LMAO!
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

Postby valtam on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:32:58 +0000

If I recall correctly, that was how the fight between DbD and BAD started. You guys were in your little patty-cake war, hiding from other gangs because you were to big to fight a real war. Bio and I started making waves about inactive wars being no fun or challenge and ALL of you ran fucking scared.

Actually, DD were the ones that gave you that window of opportunity to begin with, hehe. :P
On the initiative of myself backed up with help from a few members of DD (I only vaguely remember Sol and Gabriel, it's been ages ago), BAD was sabotaged, giving you the chance to start your war.

Hell, I had actually forgotten about that! How's that for irony, huh?

Gotta say though, Notorious really summed this up very nicely.
valtam

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:02:12 +0000

The|BAD|RetardedSausage wrote:Or stamp your feet real hard whilst shouting 'It's not fair! I want things MY way!'

I wouldn't accuse OSX of doing that if I were you...
Ozy {DD} in the Gang war Comp topic wrote:To even the odds, each gang will be added with INACTIVE players to fill in the missing members !

We are 32 members, 7s are 23 => 7s will have 9 INACTIVE players added to their gang automatically.
(Lets make the gangs worth something to help new members, instead of taking in only the top ranked players !)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby |BAD| Pom on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:39:29 +0000

*randomly poops in forum* to freshen things up a bit
|BAD| Pom
Donator

CW Profile

Postby |BAD|Matty on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:31:41 +0000

Myck, first of all, I said "every single one of you" and "at some point or another".

Also, you know i'm a atrigger happy bastard and if I could i'd kill every gang every hour. But i can't. And neither can't BAD. So accusing me of being afraid is.... just wrong. I'm not afraid. I'm just thinking realistically and I know that if the person with the highest rank is me (#38) and i really dont have as much time as i used to have it is just pointless to give BAD to active wars. If i was here 100% and willing to sit here and kill everyone in the opposing gang every hour - then yeah, i could go for an active war. But at this time it would be plain stupid.

You accuse us of hiding in inactive wars before the reset. Every single gang did that, including OSX and DbD. But if you remember whenever I could i'd make BAD fight an active war despite the fact that, after Jen quit, we couldn't do much. But I had the time to spare for CW and i could be here 15-16h a day (maybe you remember the war with V i think it was when i did over 700 kills).

Simple answer is. As long as i am a CO in BAD (which won't be too long now) i will not give it up to be raped by every single gang on CW. I know the players, i know their "activity" and i'm not happy about it. And despite all the time and effort i put into getting this gang back up and running after the reset i'm really not happy about what it became, but that's another story.
|BAD|Matty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby jinius on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:06:55 +0000

... you will respect. My. AUTHORITAH!!!
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

WAAAR! BACK on TOPIC

Postby Ozy {DD} on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:12:58 +0000

[OSX]-Luffy- wrote:[OSX] Myckaal - 17:30:55 I figure that since I can't get DD to fight a real war, I'll just declare an open war on them ....

For those who have yet to heard, a public declaration of war is declared. This war has no time limit, it has no rewards, all it has is death, and a lot of it coming. We will see DD crumble!

The|BAD|RetardedCumcuber (Private) [PM] - 12:54:17
ive just realised something... Myck is CWs very own Cartman! :D

Ozy {DD} (Private to 10028) - 12:56:38
And Junny must be Kenny !
Ozy {DD}
Donator

CW Profile

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat