Gang War Comp

Talk about anything you want here.

Re: Gang War Comp

Postby Rusty on Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:54:39 +0000

They obviously know that TMz is by far the most superior gang in CW. Only OSX have not realised this yet and have unwisely entered ;)
[OSX] Myckaal wrote:I agree that the top ten isn't the best example of who the best gang is, but as I also said, it would be like sending a team to the Olympics. It would be the strongest representation of each gang...

We already have something like this. It's called the districts system, and it is dominated by those who have a good top 5 and are allowed a poor rest of the gang. However, this is a Gang War competition, not a who's gang is most benefited by the rules we make up competition. Changing the rules now would be just to benefit single gangs, who I'm sure would be pragmatic and ask for the rules to change if they then became gangs who are in our situation (and I hate pragmatists :P)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby valtam on Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:06:08 +0000

I agree with Rusty.
Various confining random rules to "Create fairness" should be sacked entirely. Round robin, plain kill wars, may the best gang win!
valtam

CW Profile

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:20:48 +0000

I could have sworn that twidget announced that 7s would be in any comp there is.... I also thought I saw Ice say something along those lines...
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Postby Confuzzed on Sat, 06 Mar 2010 12:59:17 +0000

[OSX]-Luffy- wrote:I could have sworn that twidget announced that 7s would be in any comp there is.... I also thought I saw Ice say something along those lines...

They may have said something in chat, but i cant see anything anywhere else. I would love to still get this going, but until more gangs join in it would be pointless

Maybe i should mail all the owners again :? but right now i am 2 confused to go and do that
Confuzzed
Donator

CW Profile

Previous

Return to General Chat