Thank-you

Talk about anything you want here.

Thank-you

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:35:10 +0000

I wanna say ty to the CW Board, I have recently seen more activity, more willingness coming from the Admins, then I have before, I see that CW is going to be doing doing a turn-a-round for the better. Good on you CW Board.

ps.

I don't care if people call me a suck up for this post, I'm tired and this seems like a good idea.
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Re: Thank-you

Postby Confuzzed on Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:37:54 +0000

I would agree with you here Luffy. There has been a considerable more communication coming from the admins and alot more blue in chat.

It is extremely nice to see this. I just hope it stays at this level. Well Done guys and like luffy said, thanks
Confuzzed
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [1] RiDdLe on Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:10:31 +0000

yw
[1] RiDdLe
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:10:41 +0000

I've been holding back strongly from posting in the forums because of what you guys have said. I'm always willing to listen to any suggestions you guys have and I'm only ever a mail away!
But thanks to you guys for making my life such an easy on in moderating. I still can't believe I haven't had to slap one wrist or wag one finger to keep order in the forums :P And if ever you feel a wrist slapping or finger wagging is in order, please, please use the report function rather than responding. The more of that you do, the less time I have for posting in every single topic in the forum ;)
TL;DR Thanks to you guys for making it so good :)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Return to General Chat