CW History - The Districts

Talk about anything you want here.

CW History - The Districts

Postby Legendary Hat on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 05:00:18 +0000

District history:

Hawaiian Heritage
Notable members: Lolo Hawaiian, Hawaiian Bradda, Hawaiian Hitman – When I joined, these 3 made up 3/5 of the top 5 with Lolo leading the way at #1, Bradda at #3, and Hitman at #5. While Bradda was at one point #1, Hitman never was. As a unit, the 3 of them made up Hawaiian Heritage, a gang consisting of these 3 and nobody else. When districts were first introduced to CW, they were the dominate force controlling all of the districts. While I do not remember how long they reigned atop the CW gang ladder (at least a few months with only 3 guardians), I do know it was Denial of Service (DOS) that eventually dethroned them. Soon after, the Hawaiians requested their accounts be deleted as they didn’t like the direction the game was headed.

Denial of Service
Notable members: PelicanBay, A7Xfan, Sim, Whosetommy, semorefred, Scuba – DOS was the first gang to finally defeat the Hawaiians. DOS was founded by Scuba and semorefred. DOS gained their power by being the original hardcore killers. The gang leveling incentives allowed this gang to take off (+5 to each stat per 5 gang levels) and due to their massive increase in power, the gang leveling incentives were removed. DOS were the first to keep players down and really participated in intense hacking wars. Not for points, rather for pride and to show they were the best. DOS would select a target and mail the gang owner informing them they could either pay a price or their service would be denied. This tactic caused Gods of War to virtually die out. DOS would continue to be a force in CW for years to come. DOS was not to be dethroned until CW’s first super gang emerged; Roman Legion

Roman Legion
Notable members: Locke (known as amd at the time), America, Hassassin, True American, CYBERPUNK – RL was the first super gang, and they immediately took the districts having several of the games top players, including the #1 ranked CYBERPUNK. When RL was dethroned by DOS a few weeks later, they split up.

Assembly Required
Notable members: Mike Tyndall, Nikki Memphis, The Solution, The Muffin Man, Mr.Hat – DOS reigned as the district holders since RL dethroned them from 05 till June of 2006 when AR came along. Mike Tyndall raised his hacking skill to a point where he could buy ECs for less than he could make by PC hacking with them (when his hacking skill was reset with no compensation, he was over 10k hacking skill) This limitless amount of money allowed him to rise to the #1 spot past now DOS member CYBERPUNK. DOS tried their best to recruit him, but Mike decided to stay in AR. Mike was a co-owner of the then inactive AR for over a year. Finally PMacc signed on and gave Mike ownership. The first day Mike gained ownership yours truly joined up. Assembly Required merged with Miss M’s Mystique (Nikki Memphis’s gang) and quickly became competition for the districts. AR held the districts through August, when the gang started to go inactive. At this point DOS retook control and wouldn’t lose them again until The Immortals took over. Once IM took over, DOS would never fully recapture the districts again.

I may add more above and I’ll continue with more modern gangs soon…
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Re: CW History - The Districts

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 05:10:50 +0000

Some of that was before my time (well, before my understanding CW time as I didn't really bother with politics for a while) so it's very interesting to see this stuff.
If Jesus had Twitter: Just got nailed in Jerusalem, LOL.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby The Solution on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:38:08 +0000

This is sick, Haticus. And never question Hat's accuracy either, all of this is true,
The Solution
Donator

CW Profile

Postby KasparHauser on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:18:57 +0000

you son of a bitch forgot the most important DoS member, KasparHauser.
KasparHauser
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:18:37 +0000

My bad? Haha
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:45:55 +0000

More modern gangs being the likes of {DD} ?
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Postby The Solution on Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:08:28 +0000

{DD} originated a very long time ago.
The Solution
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] Snags Almighty on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:39:05 +0000

Yeah but were they ever really a power for districts? I don't remember.
If Jesus had Twitter: Just got nailed in Jerusalem, LOL.

[OSX] Snags Almighty
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Legendary Hat on Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:13:23 +0000

Not for districts, but as Dark Desire led by Drizzt they were a force. They had powerful enough weapons that even Spawn was a threat
Legendary Hat
Staff

CW Profile

Postby The~Drizzle on Sat, 15 Jan 2011 06:47:49 +0000

"Denial of Service"
Notable members: PelicanBay, A7Xfan, Sim, Whosetommy, semorefred, Scuba – DOS was the first gang to finally defeat the Hawaiians. DOS was founded by Scuba and semorefred. DOS gained their power by being the original hardcore killers. The gang leveling incentives allowed this gang to take off (+5 to each stat per 5 gang levels) and due to th"

Not a complete quote, but i was mentioned by Haticus reticulus. I'm soo honored. If my equipment properly endowed to me, I'd be puppet of "F" to the haticus.

~WhoseITommy?

P.S Do not mean to diminish all those spoken before my word breathe to mouth. Just a what to the this and now...."?
The~Drizzle

CW Profile

Return to General Chat