Film Reviews

Talk about anything you want here.

Film Reviews

Postby Insane |GATE| Dwarf on Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:13:19 +0000

Post your review of a film you have watched recently or rather enjoy

Not strictly my review but i came across this when browsing some films, and this a review of 'The Dreamers'

Set against the backdrop of the era-defining student riots in 1968 Paris, a young American student becomes friends with unusually close French siblings. What begins as a casual friendship ripens into a sensual voyage of discovery and desire in which nothing is off limits and anything is possible.

Alright fair enough, the customer review how ever is this :

'Something happens. In Paris. And there's some other things taking place in the film, too. But I kind of didn't care about all that plot, politic, psychological frippery.
Eva Green gets naked, you see. And not just 'Hollywood naked' - freeze-frame-or-miss-it naked. No. Right proper naked. So naked you'll end up like me - staring at the screen like a goat at a new fence.
And not even just right proper all pneumatic fantastic inspector gadget hidden delight naked. No. She gets down and dirty too, manhandling manhoods, sassy and sexy.
After an hour I found I was drooling, involuntarily. Never out of my top ten that embodiment of womanhood.
Oh, and of course Bertolucci does the necessary cinematic genius stuff with swathes of rich characterisation, intricate subtexts, blah, blah blah. And nudity.
Eva green gets naked, and nakeder, and behaves just like I always wished a naked Eva Green would. And that makes me sexist, according to my wife who sat in silence somewhere in the room near me, I think, but couldn't be sure because, you know, Eva was....
I love you, Bernardo BertolucciI.
You made me weep with joy. And if you're stuck for ideas for a sequel, just ask. I've got this marvellous idea involving Eva Green. Naked...'
Insane |GATE| Dwarf
Donator

CW Profile

Return to General Chat