Your Interesting Experiences

Talk about anything you want here.

Your Interesting Experiences

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:56:57 +0000

I'll start, as the title says write about some of your Interesting experiences...

One of my most interesting experience would be the first time I climbed onto the school roof with my best friend. I was in grade 13 (Chose to go back and do different courses, I was doing a course change just as I ended HS) and the graduating class had put up a flag SSS 09 (Sardis Secondary School) on the school's radio tower. Not wanting to be one upped, I told my best friend of it, what does a 9 turn into well? An 8. So I snooped around the school learning how to get up onto the school roof which was by a grate around the back, and when my friend and I looked around we couldn't find anything but we really wanted to spray paint that 9 into an 8 so we discussed what we could do. Our solution was... "Sneak into the nearby houses back yards looking for a ladder" After 6 or so houses we finally found one (it was really fun searching we would climb onto shed roofs unscrewing motion sensor lights and stuff) so we get the ladder and climb onto the roof. We get to the tower thing and we're like ... **** how do we do this, I volunteered to go up and do it myself, no way we could both do it and he was nervous and in my group of friends I'm known as a tank (because I will do the things no one else wants to do even if I don't want to do them myself, I always take the rear if we are running away from something: a train, cop car, in our airsoft squad, in order to be the one caught and I can protect everyone else)
So I climb up there and had the spray paint in my jean pockets and get to the top, its windy as heck out and I'm holding on for dear life I try pulling out the spray can only cause I'm tensing so tightly its getting squished between my leg and the extent of my pocket lol so I have to dangle the leg in order to get it out. Now since the wind was blowing I had to use both hands in order to spray paint it, that was scary, only holding myself up with my legs on this thing. Eventually I get it done and I drop the can to my friend and climb down, and we start celebrating have a few beers when we noticed that people were heading towards our ladder, panicked we started racing back towards it (because we didn't' want them to trap us up there) and the roof is like a bunch of different levels with ladders and we are both doing the the fireman slide down them, I get to the ladder just as they do and grab it when they say "hi" so I'm like "hi" back and they ask if they could use our ladder to come up and I was like "Just don't take it away from here and you can have sex with it for all I care." So they climb up and its one of my mates in math class I was so relieved lol. We ended up spending the rest of our night with them hanging out getting drunk and driving around town.

(Sorry for the poor grammar and everything)
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Return to General Chat