Gang News - November 2014

Talk about anything you want here.

Gang News - November 2014

Postby Myckaal on Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:25:59 +0000

As one of the variables in the gang strength calculations, we will include the affiliations of the top 50 ranks to get an idea of what each gangs has to offer. To be on this list, you must have at least one member in this group. Each of the top ranked players bring something to the gang they're in, even if it's just lending their stats to the gang. Some of the names you already know from your attack log; others not so much.

Seven Sins - Gang ID Number : 102
#1 [7s] Twidget Net Guards
#3 [7s] Foamy Squirrel Hackers
#7 [7S]neno_ned Hackers
#9 [7s]moodlessly (Semi-Active) Net Guards
#13 [7s] FlasHu (Inactive) Hackers
#14 [7s]uNkn0wn (Inactive) Net Guards
#18 [7s]Pubeydubes (Semi-Active) Net Guards
#19 [7S]crazy.nut Hackers
#25 Fezza07 (Inactive) Hackers
#26 [7s]SoulStalker Hackers
#28 KasparHauser (Inactive) Net Guards
#35 born2hack (Semi-Active) Net Guards
#37 [7s]Light Spawn Net Guards
#44 |7s|Fantasy Net Guards
#50 [7S]Sparky (Inactive) Hackers
Fifteen Members
- With 15 members, Seven Sins occupies a full third of the top 50, including 4 in the top 10, led by the number one ranked player, Twidget. In addition to being the highest level gang, they have more cash than the next 10 gangs combined (I did the math). They have the fifth largest stockpile of Webs and the second largest pile of Energy Charges. Add to this their control of the Badlands and University, and you don't need to do a lot of research to see why they are a great overall gang.

ONE - Gang ID Number : 101
#2 [1] Digital Void (Semi-Active) Hackers
#28 link1n (Inactive) Hackers
#30 [1]Dragonowl (Inactive) Hackers
#34 TUF[1]Brazil (Inactive) Net Guards
- Over the last year or two, most of ONE has gone inactive, but since they still hold an eighth of the top 50 players, fronted by the second highest gamescore in CW, as well as solidly controling two Districts, the Wargrounds and Residential, they still get a mention. Void can still be prodded into logging in by talking to him through means that few outside his still active members know of.

OSX - Gang ID Number : 105
#4 Myckaal Net Guards
#11 [OSX] Snags Almighty (Inactive) Net Guards
#12 Corey[OSX]Burton Hackers
#17 Mr.Hat Net Guards
#24 [OSX] Mokaba Hackers
#27 VanHelsing Net Guards
#31 [OSX]-Luffy- (Inactive) Net Guards
#38 [OSX]Peter Pans Bitch Hackers
Eight Members
- Tied for first for active members in the top 50, OSX holds the Governmental and Downtown districts and the number two spot for gang level. They are led by the rank 4 player in kills, level, and overall gamescore. They are ranked third in Websies and cash and fifth in Energy Charges.

Dark Destiny - Gang ID Number : 103
#5 Ozy {DD} (Inactive) Hackers
#20 {DD}pedro Hackers
#32 {DD}OminousDarkness Net Guards
#36 {DD} Sabertooth (Inactive) Hackers
#40 {DD}Maggie mee (Inactive) Hackers
#42 Sha{DD}ow Hackers
Six Members
Underground
- DD retains to possession of the Underground in large part due to Ozy's presence and holds 12% of the top 50. They continue to maintain a presence on the CW monuments with the third largest stock of Ecs and the fifth rank on levels.

Elite Players Charge In - Gang ID Number : 115
#6 Mentor is Super EPCI Hackers
#8 [EPCI]Gatekeeper (Semi-Active) Hackers
#15 EPCI Inactive Doomy (Inactive) Hackers
#21 :EPCI:GameOver Net Guards
#49 Insane |GATE| Dwarf (Inactive) Hackers
Five Members
- Two top ten members help EPCI hold onto the Community and Career Districts. Their active members can still be seen in chat, on occasion, but their overall inactivity is hurting their ranks on the CW monuments.

Blood And Desire - Gang ID Number : 104
#23 jinius (Semi-Active) Net Guards
- A long time player, Dayv holds onto the - Gang ID Number : 23 spot for his leader, Arya. BAD has the largest collection of Energy charges of any two gangs combined and the second largest pile of cash.

CandyLand - Gang ID Number : 106
#43 ShockRide (Inactive) Hackers
Slowly falling off the top 50, Shockride keeps a tenacious toe-hold on being CandyLand's only big gun. Candy is active, but most of her members aren't, including the actual Marky account, and Trinexx. She tends to attract a particular type of player to her gang.

Evolution - Gang ID Number : 122
#10 [EVO]mymy. (Semi-Active) Hackers
#47 Dan The Shrubber. (Inactive) Hackers
- For having so many members (100 as of right now), EVO has surprisingly few members in the top 50. In total, they possess 17% of the top 100, but only 4% of the top 50. A great many of them are newbies or semi-actives. Mymy still comes in enough to maintain a top ten rank and enough of them are active to make them at least an option for new players, even if their size makes them a potential target for gang war fodder.

Swamp People - Gang ID Number : 126
#45 The Natural (Semi-Active) Hackers
- Cyberjack/Jensen/dear-lord-is-he-channeling-ric-fu**ing-flair/The Natural has gone semi-active and now has just one other member who has been actually inactive for more than 2 years. Let's be blunt, you don't need to expect much from this area.

Gangnam Style - Gang ID Number : 127
#16 ihacku Net Guards
- A lot of gangs courted ihacku, before he ended all that by just starting up his own gang.

===========================================================================

The Gang Ranks:
#1 ….. [7S] ….. Seven Sins
#2 ….. [OSX] ….. Ordo Secloum X
#3 ….. [EPCI] ….. Epic Players Charge In
#4 ….. {BAD} ….. Blood And Desire
#5 ….. ONE ….. ONE
#6 ….. (EVO) ….. Evolution
#7 ….. {DD} ….. Dark Destiny
#8 ….. (GS) ….. Gangnam Style
#9 ….. [SP] ….. Swamp People
#10 ….. |CL| ….. CandyLand

===========================================================================

And that's the Gang news for now.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Gang News - November 2014

Postby VanHelsing on Fri, 28 Nov 2014 20:19:41 +0000

Interesting stuff

-- Fri, 28 Nov 2014 20:20:59 +0000 --

Interesting stuff
VanHelsing
Donator

CW Profile

Postby TICSexMonster on Wed, 03 Dec 2014 05:15:34 +0000

noob. SexOffenders aren't on the list. n00b
TICSexMonster
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Mokaba1337 on Wed, 03 Dec 2014 11:54:44 +0000

Sexoffenders is an offensive word and shouldn't be on the list at all!!!! Noob. :evil:
Mokaba1337

CW Profile

Postby {OSX}Necrosis on Wed, 03 Dec 2014 16:56:38 +0000

not to troll or anything, but technically the word Sex offenders is not an offensive word. it is a descriptive word, its just that stupid public opinion and the fact everyone has to be Politically Correct is why everyone gets in an uproar over words that are on the internet. case in point... :)

-- Wed, 03 Dec 2014 17:00:31 +0000 --

its just like in another online game almost a decade ago, i had a guild title of "Rapest of Angels". someone reported me and i had to change my title or get perma banned. And the guild leader also got a warning flag on his account because of it. even though the Game Master changed the title via his workstation, the fact that technically in a court of law angels do not exist so why would I get in to trouble because of the title. GM said its the publics position on certain words, that for the company to remain in good standing with the public, and probably to field off lawsuits im sure. sorry for rambling... little drunk still
{OSX}Necrosis
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Mokaba1337 on Wed, 03 Dec 2014 19:31:05 +0000

This is a Hacking game and the word Sexoffenders has nothing to do with it.
To call yourself Sexmonster and being proud of it is really shamefull.
Yes, these are offensive words especially for the women who are playing this game.
I would go a step further and say let the Police investigate this but that would be a step too much to take.
I know that you are all young kids but you should draw the line and this is going too far.
You all think that you can do what you want because it is on the internet.
Don't be deluded because many people are in trouble because about what they say or do on the internet.
Mokaba1337

CW Profile

Postby {OSX}Necrosis on Thu, 04 Dec 2014 01:45:05 +0000

I for one am not a young kid. Im almost 30 years old, owned my house since 24 and have a 1 yr and 4 month old son. You have to realize this is not the world of sugar plum fairies and such. this is reality, IE the real word. You have to understand what you have is an opinion. But in all honesty, there is nothing wrong with the gang name, but your personal opinion it is.

The sad part is this day and age someone can get others into trouble just because they feel offended, to me thats bullshit. The world now is raising a bunch of sissys in my opinion. you cant do this or that. cant make someone mad or call them names because those poor little kids that have no thick skin might go and pull a Columbine or something. sorry for ranting Mokaba, nothing against you personally, i just get a bit irrate when someones free speech is infringed upon, even if that free speech might not be in the best of taste or not PC everybody.

And i also would like to point out, that women are 100% capable of being sex offenders. so technically, your being sexist by making it seem only men are capable of being sex offenders. and sexism is one of the 7 ways to descriminate as dictated by EEO policy.
{OSX}Necrosis
Donator

CW Profile

Postby VanHelsing on Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:08:26 +0000

Necro, Sex Offenders is an offensive name. Rape,.molesting of kids, and other acts are dispicable and evil. It may be just an opinion but let you get molested as a kid or raped and see what you think.
Saying that...name yourself what you want. Its a free country but do realize you might catch some grief for that name
VanHelsing
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Mon, 08 Dec 2014 13:41:55 +0000

Let me explain, Classic, why neither you nor your suck-ass gang are listed anywhere in the post except for your blathering about it's conspicuous absence, and I'll try to use small and simple words so that you can understand:

YOU SUCK.

The only players that actually affect who the top 10 gangs are are the top 50 ranks. You're not in that group. You and the pony you're doing shows with in Mexico wouldn't qualify as one of the top gangs even if everyone else in the game stopped playing for the next ten years and gave it to you. For ****'s sake, Classic, Shockride has been inactive for three fucking years and he's still ranked 43 on the actual list. His gang leader, Candy, is ranked 39 on the active list. She's ACTUALLY ranked 150-something. THEY actually have a member in the top 50. You have nothing.

You are what I call an "incompatible program." Perhaps "extraneous software." You aspire to the level of malicious worm or something, but you're just so full of fail that if you were a virus, your first operation would be to notify the anti-virus and then quarantine yourself.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Player Unknown on Tue, 09 Dec 2014 08:12:59 +0000

You guys are silly.
Player Unknown
Admin

CW Profile

Return to General Chat