Excuse me teachers

Are you new? Do you need help? Come here and ask questions here!
Forum rules
Remember to read the tutorial first before asking questions. Also take advantage of the search feature.

Excuse me teachers

Postby [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Sat, 08 May 2010 09:36:11 +0000

Most all of the class, cw players, know what a gang war is. How to the District Battles work, no fairy tales please. Why are declarations the way they are? It seems useless and out dated and offers the players a chance to collude. I see that class isn't really getting much bigger, wonder why?
[7s] Foamy Squirrel
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Excuse me teachers

Postby Myckaal on Sat, 08 May 2010 10:55:45 +0000

Things we should know:

How much do the gang wars payout? With no bullshit about "nonlinear payout" ... what the hell is that? Higher ranked members get less, lower ranked ones get more? Is there a static value that a gang-member gets for winning, like .8 IQ, 40 statpoints, and 150 firewall (for example) ... or does each member get a different payout based on some twisted equation?

How are the district battles calculated? Rumor has it that it's the guardians of one gang vs the guardians of the opposing gang. But how does that work out? Total stats combined then pitted against each other? Or is it one at a time? Or what?

How do the gang declarations work, exactly? The filthy rumor right now is: A gang can declare a war once a day (a day being from 0:00:00 game-time to 23:59:59). They can be declared on any number of times, but may only declare one themselves once in that period. At least twice in the last month, My gang has been unable to declare a war, even though they hadn't declare one since before that day's reset. So, obviously that rumor is inaccurate.

I agree that some clarification needs to be offered.
All reality is subjective
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Sun, 09 May 2010 00:37:39 +0000

[OSX] Myckaal wrote: At least twice in the last month, My gang has been unable to declare a war, even though they hadn't declare one since before that day's reset. So, obviously that rumor is inaccurate.

I agree that some clarification needs to be offered.

You may only participate in one war a day, however overriding this is that you can declare on any free gang. What this means is that if you start/are in a war during a day, you can't declare, but if you haven't been in a war you can declare on ANY free gang.

No idea about the others though. Would be nice to get some answers, but then where would the mystery be ;)
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Fri, 14 May 2010 08:51:43 +0000

WOW, really...no one?
[7s] Foamy Squirrel
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Sun, 20 Jun 2010 00:39:23 +0000

Ever notice when someone has nothing worthwhile to offer, the children always turn to picking on the grammar?

Who gives a shit about his fucking sentence structure or puntuation, Mark?

You got anything constructive?

No?

Then hows about shut your fucking sheep-shagging, ginger mouth.

Now ... anyone else (like someone who actually can lay out the function) or is it just gonna be more kindergarten name-calling from the juveniles?
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Sun, 20 Jun 2010 02:49:39 +0000

edited..not been having a good day! Sometimes it's hard to be civil and aggression sets in. I hate these times in retrospect but during these times it's like a flame, consumes intellect, and stupidity happens.
Last edited by [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:19:21 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
[7s] Foamy Squirrel
Donator

CW Profile

Postby ShockRide on Sun, 20 Jun 2010 03:55:16 +0000

Marcus DeShade wrote:If you can't read ginger boy I'm not going to teach you..so I made a couple of grammar error..go **** yourself..if you don't have anything useful to say shut your fucking ginger pie hole

Marcus, you sound like a complete idiot.
ShockRide
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Myckaal on Sun, 20 Jun 2010 05:50:21 +0000

Don't we all, Shock?

Asking for clarification .... Dear God, what a stupid thing to do.

Screw it .... I'll just ask someone by mail.
Myckaal
Donator

CW Profile

Postby [7s] Foamy Squirrel on Sun, 20 Jun 2010 06:22:06 +0000

Maybe I am a complete idiot. hmmm.

Definition of Class:
# a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
# a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
# people having the same social, economic, or educational status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class"
# course: education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
# a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"
# a body of students who graduate together; "the class of '97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
# (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
# classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
# elegance in dress or behavior; "she has a lot of class"

CW is probably under the league classification but in my original post I was going for the body of students or players who are being taught together. I thought I had made that perfectly clear with the opening.

How to District Battles work: I can't type very good but am not smoking cock. How do district battles work? pretty simple question.

Do I really have to look up teacher? If you don't have anything constructive to say and only want to name bash please come name bash in person. I would like that.
[7s] Foamy Squirrel
Donator

CW Profile

Postby MC HUGGLE on Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:49:00 +0000

Please learn to type coherently, or don't post at all. The bad grammar and poor spelling hurt my head.
MC HUGGLE
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Blue Phoenix on Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:35:43 +0000

Fighting is bad. o.o

Ah, right, the only thing I understand about Districts is that once your gang gets one, there will be a bonus on some stat, IQ, or hacking skill.
This one below, I got from the CW Wiki. :D Here's a link: http://cyberwars.wikispaces.com/

Districts can be acquired by gangs for bonuses. District battles are determined by a gangs guardians.

District Bonuses

* CAREER + 10% CPU
* WARGROUNDS + 10% RAM
* BADLANDS + 10% BUS
* COMMUNITY +3% CPU, BUS, RAM, HDD
* RESIDENTIAL + 10% HDD
* UNIVERSITY + 50 IQ
* GOVERNMENTAL + 20% cash from hacks, also don't you won't lose money kept in hand
* DOWNTOWN + 5% Firewall
* UNDERGROUND + 50 Hacking Skill

CW Wiki is pretty handy! (Thanks to the people who take their time to do it. :D) Hope that helps. :D
Blue Phoenix

CW Profile

Return to Newbie Help