Acme business by [OSX] tids

If you're looking to advertise your gang/business or you're trying to find a gang/business, this is the place to be.

Acme business by [OSX] tids

Postby [OSX] tids on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:49:09 +0000

Welcome to Acme business by [OSX] tids. Even though this was the first business (except Aoen's) the tax has been kept at a minimum, and I intend to keep it that way. The current tax is 1 %.

I'll give my employees a virus (which only improves stats) once a week if my economy allows it. I'll do it close after the weekly reset when you will probably need it the most. I will only give you the virus if i see that you are online. I am working on improving my hacking skill (which in time will allow me to buy better viruses for you). You are all welcome to join my business :)

This business is actually the first business (in the forum at least) to offer something in return to its employees (not counting imaginary cookies and arya.. without a picture!). What are you waiting for? Come on everyone and join Acme business by [OSX] tids :D

Best regards tids
Last edited by [OSX] tids on Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:47:35 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
[OSX] tids
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Acme business by tids

Postby Rusty on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 01:24:59 +0000

I like your virus bonus scheme, however your lack of a cookie plan disturbs me...
No proof (or statement) on cuteness of owner has been supplied either, so will you give your assurances that cuteness levels at least match those in Arya's business?
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] tids on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 01:54:00 +0000

I believe imaginary cookies are wasted energy, but if the people demands it i will of course provide it. As for the cuteness i cannot claim to be cute myself, but whatever i lack in cuteness dragonowl will make up for. In fact her cuteness exceeds aryas cuteness by far (no offence arya ;) ). I can't see any reasons for you not to join my business Rusty, but the choice is yours to make. You are welcome to join :)
[OSX] tids
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:13:43 +0000

A new company has made the offering of donkey cookies, as well as claiming to be the only cookie supplier in CW. How can you assure me of your cookie supply security?
He is also offering 3 days unpaid holiday a year and a healthcare plan. Can you match him?
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Rusty

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] tids on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:28:45 +0000

I do not need any supply of cookies, because nothing can compare to Dragonowl's homemade cookies. These cookies are magical, they heal every illness you potentially have and they can replace coffee. The best of all is that the cookies will give you an enormous motivation to work which makes vacation redundant.
[OSX] tids
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Wed, 23 Dec 2009 01:45:16 +0000

DaFreek's business offers girls, booze and apparently the best cookie in the world made out of edible chocolate. Can you top that?

Rusty

CW Profile

Postby [OSX] tids on Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:32:17 +0000

About the girls.. I am no pimp, i am not into that kind of (dirty?) business. Dragonowl's cookies will make you forget the need of booze. Furthermore booze just makes you work slower, resulting in a slower progression in intent skill which we all know is devastating for the morale. When it comes to the cookie, i have a secret supplier of the ingredients, and in addition I grow some secret ingredients in my own garden. Dragonowl also contribute with some secret ingredients. The recipe we use is based on my great great great great grandmothers recipe with a twist from Dragonowl's great great grandmothers recipe.

I want to tell you a secret Rusty... but promise me you won't tell anyone. Will you? I stole some of those much discussed donkookies... First of all i must say that they smelled horrible. They almost made me throw up. Anyway I had to taste them to compare them to our Dragoncookies. I will admit that the taste far exceeded its smell. They were quite tasteful, but compared to our dragoncookies they were a disappointment. Come by my business, and i'll give you a sample for tasting purposes only. You would have to sign a contract stating that you will not use it for other purposes. I am waiting for your reply...

-tids
[OSX] tids
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Acme business by [OSX] tids

Postby [OSX]-Luffy- on Sun, 24 Jan 2010 00:07:00 +0000

<3 Business!
[OSX]-Luffy-

CW Profile

Return to Gang / Business Ads