Dead Donkey Emporium

If you're looking to advertise your gang/business or you're trying to find a gang/business, this is the place to be.

Dead Donkey Emporium

Postby jinius on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:57:10 +0000

Roll up, roll up. Get yer dead donkeys here!

Ideal for flood barriers, stews, scaring neighbourhood kids and much much more... come join the Dead Donkey Emporium only 1% tax and a free rotting donkey carcass for all new employees!

Ps, bring your own nose-plugs.
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

Re: Dead Donkey Emporium

Postby Rusty on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:31:03 +0000

Your rivals offer unlimited supplies of cookies and high levels of cuteness. What does your company bring into the picture?
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby jinius on Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:43:50 +0000

Well for a start, their cookies don't have Donkey meat in them, and B, I cook aaaaall the CW cookies so you'll probably get cookie poisoning if you eat any other than my donkookies! 3, what's cuter than donkeys?!

Except maybe bunnies...

Or puppies...

Or me!?

I also offer a competitive 3 days holiday a year (unpaid), mediocre healthcare and rugular beatings for the lazier employees.

I also have rum. Lots and lots of rum... and a water-bed and video camera :>

-- Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:56:04 +0000 --

I also have chocolate brownies and a slightly used 1996 Baywatch calender...
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

Postby Rusty on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:53:11 +0000

They say that they supply their own cookies, which are the best in CW. These cookies are also magical and cause you to forgo the need for vacation. Can you comment on these claims?
Annoyed that I locked your thread? Have I unfairly deleted your post? If you are sure that you didn't just forget to push the submit button, please see my rules to check you didn't break any of them! If you are still unhappy, please mail me (I like mail :)).
If your reading this, you have a good attention to detail. We need people like you to help us out on the CW wiki. Apply for the roll by mailing me.

Seen a really good suggestion? Mark it as a Top Suggestion!
Rusty

CW Profile

Postby jinius on Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:38:51 +0000

Well that's just LIES!!! They are obviously scared of the competition and are coming up with anything they can think of to discredit my organisation. I control all cookie-dough and chocolate-chip manufactuters within CW so its impossible for them to have any cookies... unless they are CW traitors and are smuggling them in from foreign game sites, in which case they should be immediately executed to the great god Sky-Walker and his Sabre-of-Light!!!!

And they probably smell. Of poo!

8-)
jinius
Donator

CW Profile

Return to Gang / Business Ads